Monday, November 24, 2008

WHAT!!!??!?!

Ok, I have cooled off a bit now, but about 2 hours ago I was IRATE!!! I helped my mom go through Costco to pick up things for Turkey Day and what was in one cart somehow filled 2 carts after we checked out! So, in order to get Eliza and Hudson and the 2 carts out the door now, I pushed a cart and the 2 kids in the stroller and my mom pushed another cart. When we got to the door, I decided it was too much, so I told her to pull her car up . . . well, then Eliza needed to go to the bathroom, so I had to leave Hudson with my mom and run Eliza back into Costco. THEN, when I came back to the car, my mom was being ticketed!!! UGH!! It was MY fault, and I felt AWFUL, so I tried to reason w/the officer and explain the situation, but he apparently had no heart (and needed to make his quota) b/c he through out some rude comments, laughed at my comments, and then told me to pay my mom's $100 ticket now. FRUSTRATING!!! Anyway, I am not going to let it bother me anymore. You would think a "professional" could use his discretion when handing out tickets, but apparently he doesn't have that skill! ok, so I've said it. I feel slightly better now, I WILL cover the bill for my mom (eventhough she probably won't take the money!), and I'm OVER it! aaaaahhhhh . . . (huge sigh of relief!).

Now, to make me forget about all of THAT mess, since it's a little warm (crazy!!!) outside today, when Azelin gets home from school I'm going to dress the girls up in their Christmas dresses and take some cool outdoor shots . . . and then, after bedtime, I'm gonna continue to work on my DT submissions for pink paislee!!!!!!!!!! It's going to ROCK!!

3 comments:

thehiattfamily said...

He so doesn't have kids!

Rachelle said...

that stinks! I can't believe he ticketed her and have never seen anyone get a ticket there- I've been just as guilty myself!

I'm sorry- what a pain! I thought you were going to say that someone stole your cart of food!

Hang in there! :)

Unknown said...

the whole thing was messed up & so not right!!!! sorry that had to happen to ya!