Thursday, November 13, 2008

Something smells yummy!



So, I got this baking bug this morning and made some zucchini bread after the kids got on the bus. I probably would have made a bunch of cookies, etc . . . if I didn't have two crazy kids screaming and going nuts in the background! Oh well, the bread just came out of the oven and smells amazing! I just realized I didn't add ground flax seed like I wanted to, but that's ok, I did put the pumpkin & sunflower seeds in and topped it with pecans! yum yum . . . I'll let you know if there's any left! ha ha! I did manage to make some for my friend, Cindy, who hasn't tried zucchini bread yet . . . so it better taste good! (later ---> ok, I just couldn't help myself, I HAD to taste it! Oh my goodness, it is SO good. I smeared it with a little coconut oil . . . it'll be gone before the kids get home. I'm sure of it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it was DELISH Natasha! thanks so much. i had another slice of it after we got home from lunch...hehehe. i couldn't resist. i think i may precut some for Tim & Tyler so i can have the rest...LOL! Thanks sweetie!

Rachelle said...

Nice to see you here on blogspot! It's about time- you're so creative I'm surprised you're just now getting around to it. It's such a great way to keep in touch with everyone...know you have this and facebook- you're going to be super busy! :)

http://thefallsfamily.blogspot.com/