Friday, November 21, 2008

for the love of sugar!






Last week Grandma (Roohi) visited and brought donuts. Well, if you know anything about me, you know that I don't buy donuts! So, my kids were SO excited . . . ok, and, I'll admit, I ate 2 boston cream donuts myself! I couldn't help it!!! Anyway, here's some of the evidence. Poor little Hudson, he's just TOO cute, so I couldn't help but let Eliza share hers with him! Notice she licked all of the frosting off first, though! Well, it didn't matter, he still knows the sweet smell of sugar and dug right in! Thanks dunkin' donuts!! And, I'm still asking: How does my mom manage to stay so skinny when she eats junk food all of the time! Lucky girl! Oh, and the picture w/Eliza crying, yeah, you guessed it! ---> that's when we told her no more donuts! ha ha ha!

No comments: