Friday, November 21, 2008

Anticipation . . .

I'll be leaving the house in a few minutes to see Twilight with a group of friends and then hang out at The Melting Pot with them talking about the movie's finer points (. . . Edward!?!) over yummy fondue! The week didn't go by slowly like I had thought it might due to waiting for this day to finally arrive, BUT the week was pretty crazy! I'll have to post pics later of Hudson finally sleeping as I tried this whole week to "sleep train" him and get him on a more regular schedule so I can have a more regular schedule myself. As it is right now, I am juggling the kids all day with no time to myself and then usually making dinner, helping w/homework, and then getting a little help from Ian to put them in bed. I am so grateful for this opportunity to stay home w/the kids and care for them when they're little, but it DOES drain you and sometimes make you a little nutty! BUT, it's nothing that a trip to the gym and a little time alone can't fix, so that's what I'm doing tonight . . . hangin' with the ladies for a little quality girl's night out! I can't wait!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Okay, going to the movie with friends was fun, but I have to say, it was not as good as it could have been....my group was disappointed .....

anyway, I Hope you had a great time at the Melting Pot! Shame on John for getting home from work so late! :(

See you soon!

Unknown said...

i had a great time. can't wait til we get to have another girls night out :-)