Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mac-n-Cheese





Hudson's absolute favorite food is macaroni and cheese. While shopping for baby food a few weeks ago, I noticed that Gerber made a mac-n-chz flavor. Since the other kids LOVE (that's an understatement!) macaroni and cheese, I figured I'd give it a shot. Well, the kid will barely even drink milk anymore! He'd rather eat mac-n-chz 24/7!! He's so into it that when we were at the grocery store last week I picked up a few jars and just with the clanking of the jars he about-faced in the cart and started doing his little "excited" dance. Adorable. Anyway, here are a couple of pics from dinner tonight . . . and his second (or maybe third!?!?) helping of mac-n-cheese today!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

oh darn it....i thought you meant "homemade" mac and cheese! I was very interested in that! heehee- especially considering you had just made bread too! What a homemaker!

He is so cute! I just love his cheeks and smile!

Sasha&Patric said...

You are officially saved on my list of bloggers.