Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What it takes . . .



to get a good picture of Ian . . . well, a LOT of yelling! ha ha ha! just kidding! BUT, taking these pics were NOT easy. Ian was chomping (and I mean CHOMPING!) on gum the whole time, so I kept telling (ok, yelling at him!) him to spit it out . . . and he just kept grabbing my butt! Embarrassing! That (the butt thing) even showed up in a few of the pictures! Anyway, I wanted us to take a few pictures for Christmas cards, so at least we got 2 that might work. It took some work, but here they are!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Based on Ian's facial expressions, I can only imagine what he's thinking....too many thoughts to mention...great photos though! I am so not ready to take our family photos...speaking of which, I should have you take ours! I need to get started on the Christmas cards soon! Time is flying by so quickly!

thehiattfamily said...

Great photos. It is also nice to know that Damion is not the only one who gets through photos that way!