Sunday, November 23, 2008

Creating

Well, the movie wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. I wasn't disappointed, though, b/c the dinner afterwards w/the girls was SO much fun! I love fondue (especially when you don't have to make it yourself!). Actually, who am i kidding, chocolate in any form is amazing!

Other than that, I've been creating more pages (scrapbook) this weekend. I would REALLY love to be on a design team and Pink Paislee has a call out now for designers, so I'm in high gear trying to get everything done to submit to be on their team. If you haven't used their products yet, you MUST check out their site. Their stuff is just my style, very hip & colorful. I'll be posting a gallery in a few days, so come back and visit soon!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

It was great seeing you today at one of my favorite places- COSTCO!

Have a great holiday week!