Sunday, November 16, 2008

Back to real life

Well, I spent yesterday making projects w/friends at the scrapbooking store and it was so great to hang out and laugh for HOURS!!! I worked on a book about Hudson's first year, and did 25 tiny Christmas ornaments . . . yes, 25 tiny, handmade ornaments. It was worth it to see them all completed, though.

I'm still waiting for Hudson to wean and sleep through the night. He was sleeping through the night in his crib at 5 months, but for some reason he's been waking up every night (several times a night!) for the past 2 months. I'm a bit tired and, after 4 kids, can't wait until I can sleep through a night uninterrupted again!

Twilight, the movie, comes out this Friday. I'm excited to see it and head to the Melting Pot afterwards w/friends. I don't know if the anticipation will make the week go by slower or faster! Sometimes I think I live for these little "breaks" from real life! I guess everybody does!

No comments: