Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's HERE!


Sweet Heaven on Earth!, my beautiful wide-format Epson 1400 has just arrived via Fed Ex!!!! This printer was a Black Friday STEAL!!! This baby does everything I could ever want for all of my scrapbooking/craft projects, will print up to 12" x 12" layouts (and even a bit bigger!), OH!, and did I mention that I've wanted this puppy for about 3-4 YEARS now!?!! I found it when I was doing photography on the side and thought about purchasing a professional quality printer to print customer orders rights at home. But, alas, it was WAY too expensive at the time. Well, last week Staples had it advertised for Black Friday for a mere (ha ha!) $179, compared to the $300-400 it went for when it first came out! Well, it is supposed to be my bday present from my mom . . . but, well, we'll see if Santa lets me open it early and just forfeit my bday loot rights! I just CAN'T wait to open it and try it out!!!!! Too bad I'm too lazy to repackage it, otherwise I'd break into the baby right now and stick it back into the box good-as-new on December 24th! LOL! ok, gotta go and stare at the box a bit more! LOL!

No comments: