Friday, December 5, 2008

Could have, would have, should have . . .

backed up my photos onto my external hard drive or to CDs before Eliza pushed it off the couch the other day! I set my sweet little Macbook on the couch while I got up to go to the kitchen for a minute and while Eliza was watching TV her foot inched my laptop right off the edge of the couch and it came crashing onto the floor. Luckily I have an Apple Care Plan, so repairs are totally covered (and, trust me I've used this OFTEN!! over the past 2 1/2 years). I am a BIG fan of the Apple Care Plan if you have a mac or any Apple product. But, of course all of the times I thought about backing up my recent downloaded photos, I put it off, so I only have pics backed up through a few months ago. Oh well, you'd think I'd learn since this wasn't the first time I've lost data! anyway, I'm trying to use the power of positive thinking and convince myself that the data wasn't lost, but that the computer just crashed b/c of the big leap it took of the couch! Pray for my little Macbook and all of my priceless scrapbooking photos!!!

1 comment:

thehiattfamily said...

That sucks. Do you have any of your photos downloaded to any of those photo sites. We lost my laptop a few years ago and I thought all was lost until I remembered I had downloaded Masen's first year onto shutterfly. I was so grateful. Good Luck.